Blue Bell Hill Picnic Site Trust website usage
The term ‘Blue Bell Hill Picnic Site Trust’, ‘BHPST’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 28 Harrow Way, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5TU. Our Company registration number is 10292914, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of BHPST. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, BHPST takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this site shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Licence to use website
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions
- You must not:
- Republish material from this website without the permission of BHPST, including republication on another website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public, without accreditation of the source;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; and
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
Cookies are small files saved to the hard drive of the user’s computer, that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website through its server, to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to enable a better understanding of how they use it. The software saves a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website but will not store, save or collect personal information. Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on to your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may collect the following information
Name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information gathered
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: internal record keeping – we may use the information to improve our products and services and may periodically send promotional emails about new products and special offers. Occasionally, we may use your information to contact you by email, phone or mail for market research purposes and use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used the links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting. Should you not wish to receive marketing communications from us, please note that messages sent to you by email will have an unsubscribe link at the end of the message for this purpose. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, for which a small fee is payable. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please write to 28 Harrow Way, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5TU. Should you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us the aforementioned address and we will correct it.